- Solid carbide bite: Work-piece (S45C)
- Tighten bites very rigidly.
- Pay extra attention to avoid any mechanical impact by bites when it approaches to work-pieces.
- Apply enough cutting oil to avoid build-up edge.
- Check screw coupling condition for each cutting work.
- Use L-wrenches in good shape and condition.
- Cutting speed: min. 1.5 faster than existing HSS bite
- Allowance: min. 0.05mm, max. 0.2mm
- Cycle: 4~5 is recommended, but may vary depending on material condition
(excessive number of cycles may result in abrasion)
- Excessive mechanical impact may result in dent on sheet (Repairable)
- Abrasion may be caused by chips or other materials (regular replacement is required)
- Bite should be tightened rigidly. Screw coupling condition should be examined every 1~2 cutting work(s).
- Screws are made of special steel manufactured by STS. Contact STS Service Center for replacement (screws will be provided free-of-charge).
- Pay extra attention to avoid any mechanical shock during initial contact.
- Apply enough amount of cutting oil.
(Former. DongHae Precision)